September 20, 2013

This Week's Fascinating Fun Facts

Devon McCarroll
Staff Writer




In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak. 
He could not be reached for commentary.

In the United States, more Frisbee discs are sold each year than baseballs, basketballs, and footballs combined.
This shirt makes me want to discover why people even play this game at all..

Chicken today contains 266 percent more fat than it did 40 years ago.
I'm not fat... I'm just.. fluffy


Cranberries are sorted for ripeness by bouncing them; a fully ripened cranberry can be dribbled like a basketball.
I guess you could say he's a berry good shot

The word Pennsylvania is misspelled on the Liberty Bell.
This is going to take a toll on my sleep schedue until it is fixed..

Approximately every seven minutes of every day, someone in an aerobics class pulls their hamstring.
YEOW! I'm never trying Zumba again..

Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
"No, seriously Mickey, get off my shoulder... you're freaking me out."


Information gathered from: