January 08, 2013

Scholar Artist: Sirmina Dremsizova

Courtney McCullers
Sports Editor

GPA: 4.72

Classes next semester: Honors Calculus Three, AP Spanish Language, AP Physics, and Wind Ensemble.

If you could eat one food every day, what would that food be? Nutella sandwiches.  All day, every day.

How long have you been participating in the arts? Since fourth grade.

What is your favorite book? Room by Emma Donoghue. I read it as my choice novel for AP English. I just like the way that it’s written. From [the five year old’s] perspective, it really appealed to me. 

What is your favorite movie? The Notebook.

Who is your favorite artist? Death Cab for Cutie.

What is your favorite subject? Mathematics. To me, it makes a lot of sense. It’s always one definite answer. I like being absolutely and totally certain. I find it fun and fascinating.

What is your favorite social networking site? Twitter is becoming very addictive.
 
What is your favorite quote? “I see now that the circumstances of one’s birth are irrelev
ant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.” – Mewtwo

Describe yourself in three words: Energetic, compassionate, and supportive.